Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Cats' Residence

Disclaimer :
This post is meant only for cat's lovers / pencinta kucing / yang berperikekucingan... the rest- up 2 u...


Ok guys, lets have a site visit and take a sneak preview on my Rumah Kucing (RK not RSK tau)...

My RK is located at the corner of my house... Some of my colleague calls it 'Mini Zoo'.. Motiff sangat kan panggil cam2...

My RK has basic necessity that a cat should need.. Meal zone, drink zone, littering zone, n lots of resting areas... 2 me, its quite cosy, coz it tends 2 get airy during the day time...

There's even a 'kalimantang light' should i need to feed them during nite time...

Entrance of my RK...


There are 4 sections for their resting areas..
Top right is prohibited as its used to store their meal supplies n other necessities...


Floor of my RK... The blue container is used to store their food stock... I gave them 'Vette Master'... A local premium food... X mampu nk bagi royal canin/science diet/iams etc... So murah... RM 135.00 nett for 20 kg... Last for a month supply... Only available at this vette in sec 13, Shah Alam... Demand is so high... S i need to book 1st n wait for around a week...


This is how it looks like... The flavoring is so strong.. My cats loved it so much, even though its murah... Thanx guys for understanding n for being so x banyak cekadak... ;)


The drink zone...
The container is actually my Mum's pasu...
Since my cats are so ramai, I had 2 ensure the there's sufficient suuply of water...
The watering can is also my Mum's but she donated 2 the cats coz she wouldn't want me 2 go in n out 2 obtain water...
But every now n then i still need to take these containers out 2 clean them...



Last but not least, this is where my cats 'poo poo' (x sure spelling)...

Btw, my RK is accommodated by :
- Baby
- Bulat
- Gollum

- Toti

- Marsha

- Diffy

- Dibu
- Cicak

- Sweety
- Notty
- Roti
- Not 4getting, the late Fluffy....

Baby...


Bulat... (baby's son)


Gollum...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

berapa bayar sebulan nak check in kat RK u ni?

nak check in kan kucing ray for CNY ni...hehehhe

♥Syamelia♥ said...

well, i xde long term basis la... its all daily basis...

u nk check in yr cat? boleh.. but m gonna have 2 charge u publish rate / rack rate... coz cny kan peak season... wakakaka..... :)