Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dafi @ SRK Kg. Tunku (link)

Got an sms from Ayu (my mengaji mate cum ustazah's niece n now, blogging buddy) last Saturday while I was 'stuffing myself' at INTEKMA's jamuan raya :

"Salam Kak Amy. Selamat Hari Raya! Just cme back from my old primary school 4 their minggu keusahawanan. X sangka Dafi is here. Terus teringat kat u... Hehhhehhe...."

But i was particularly 'touched' by this one :
".....I must compliment that he did well handling the crazy budak-budak kecik crowd! Derang berebut dgn dia sampai atas stage, but dia maintain jer.
Do pas dis compliment 2 him...."

- well done, Dafi!!!

To have a glimpse of the performance, kindly click here. Thx Ayu...

ps : Macam pernah ku lihat gadis yang ber-tshirt putih itew (bersama camera nya)... Tapi di mana ya??? LOL :)

1 comments:

Amiha Ayu said...

seriusly.. job well done dafi!