Monday, September 29, 2008

Day of Errands

According to The Pocket Oxford Dictionary, the word Errand is defined as :
short journey for taking message, collecting goods, etc;

As for me, i'll normally use the term for family / home related matters ...

Just to share the list of stuff i did... Mainly sending some foodstuff n goodies from my Mum... Maklumla, nk raya kn...

1. Sent my beloved Kak Mas to Putra bus station... As she was going back 2 Terengganu... Will only be back in a week's time... - Matila i sementara tunggu dia balik... Huhuhu...

With my Darlink Kak Mas

Kak Mas n Company
- All set up 2 balik Kampung


- I think their luggages could easily occupy half of the bus's luggage compartment...
LOL
- Fyi, this is only partial, yang lain dah sent earlier..


2. Then, I sent my cousin back to her hse at Bukit Indah, Ampang

3. Sent some stuff to Taman Tasik Tambahan Ampang, Rumah Ustaz...
- His little girl who loved Pink so much, calls me 'kakak Pink' as i've always been in her
favorite color... She's just so chumellls...

4. Went for threading n such at the Lavina's, by Ampang Point...
- the price had increased ok... wonder y, as if the cost is so much... erghhhh!!!

5. Sent stuff to Hjh Maimon's house at Kawasan Melayu, PJ - near Assunta Hosp.
- Mum's good friend. Well known in the area as she always leads Majlis Bacaan Yasin among ladies

6. Sent stuff to Auntie Zizah's (Mum's ex colleague) house in 222, PJ

7. Finally, sent our home-made Choccolate Cake n some other stuff to Mak Andak, my Cikgu mengaji in section 52 PJ, nearby 222 & section 14...

There goes my day... Thank goodness the traffic were ok.. Except for little congestion at Federal Highway (near Ayam Brand's advertisement precisely) coz adaIndian sort of nak buat Temple or something.

Then I went back, settled down n pengsan...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

alalala..
kesian kak amy..
busy nya..

hmm, nape kak mas tak senyum bila amek gambar? must smile okay. :)

- Lina RD