Thursday, December 11, 2008

Lemah

Wah! Tajuk posting macam 1 kind jer... But certainly that's not the way m feeling rite now despite the tonne of workloads on my shoulder, for this upcoming weekend...

I finally got the chance of listening to one of Dafi's song entitled LEMAH, it's the soundtrack of Cicakman 2 - Planet Hitam. M sure ramai yang dah dengar but this is my first time... So, kind 'jakun' a little...

I turned on the radio just now n they were promoting this movie, I first heard the radio playing Dibius Cinta, then another song which m not familiar with... Then I heard Dafi's voice - voila! this is LEMAH...

Baru cakap malam tadi about this song. Dafi sounds good & its kinda 'cute' too... LOL



ps : yes Ray! It's Lemah, not Lelah ok... I finally got it correct...

0 comments: