Tuesday, February 24, 2009

El-Azzhar Moments

Holla... M back from Team building at El-Azzhar Camp, Morib - safe n sound- in 1 piece :)


All in all, the whole program was good!!! I enjoyed each n every moment i was there. It was fun n interesting. X boring langsung...

On our way to the camp



The foods were good. We had 6 meal in a day : B'fast, Morning Teabreak, Lunch, Afternoon tea, Dinner & Supper...

Our 1st meal - Morning tea

The dinner - BBQ!! Yummy...


My luggage - I think it's a bit too much for a 2 days camp...
Nevertheless, I used all the clothes that i brought


The dorm - not too comfy, but ok lorr...

Best sgt stay ramai-ramai :)

2 comments:

Lina said...

akak! mcm byk sgt jerr beg bwk for 2 days camp.. Lina pergi 3days camp bwk satu beg jer.. hahaha..

tkpa2.. i understand..

i miss youuuuu!

♥Syamelia♥ said...

knowing me lina...
x reti nk bwk brg skt2, coz i sort of need all...
my gelang n earing pun dah 1 pouch LOL

but the best thing was, i mmg guna all the baju that i brought :)

missing u 2.......