Monday, July 13, 2009

On my way 2 the Blogger's Award

Something unfortunate happened to me on my way 2 Rest. Nelayan, Titiwangsa to attend Yoyooh's Bloggers Award.

It happened at Batu 3 toll plaza. I was at the Smart Tag lane wanted to make a right turning to the rest area. As i was turning, a car hit me.

It may seemed like it was their fault as they hit me but as far as law is concerned, it was my fault as the right turning was a complete NO NO...

Everything was settled. The only thing that I need 2 crack my head about is how on earth m i supposed 2 seek fund 2 get my car fixed...

The bad condition of my car

The car that hit me...
And that the feet of the owner yang almost tasted Lyn's slap...
Lucky her that Lyn didn't loose her senses...



This pic was taken before i left Nelayan...

Having said that, eventhough things are settled (partially) the impact of the incident are tremendous :

  • The ammout of time we wasted while waiting 2 get things done
  • Comming late to an event and got everything delayed
  • Dealing with a mighty emotional, childish, short tempered, improffional, unethical couple
  • Had to drag Adam & Lyn + her friend in this whole mess
  • The trauma that I had to go through
  • The set of question that i had to prepare when people ask about my car- how i wish i could copy n paste the answer... LOL
  • The list goes on n on...

Anyway, I'd like to thank everyone for all your concern shown. To Lyn & Adam, thx for being there & so sorry for the trouble u had to go through... Lyn, pls say thx 2 yr friend, too...

My uncle called later. Said everything is ok n apologized that i had to bother him at the wrong timing. He said "its ok, I know i felt lost n had no where to turn too..." Hung up and shed into tears as usually DAD will be the first person I would call whenever I got in trouble... Enough said...

9 comments:

Amiha Ayu said...

what??!!!!!


ok ok cool..
benda dah jadi..

take care kak amy..
setiap benda ada sebabnya..
semua benda ada hikmahnya..

*hugs*

Lyn Yusoff said...

amy,
be patient ok.
ape yg berlaku ada hikmahya.
yang penting u n abg sham takde pape.

Eerm till today. i masih tingat kt hanjing 2 ekor tuh. Geram tul. Nasib baik tak rasa penampar ku ini kan.. hahaha

my fren tu takde masalah. die ok jer. dun worry erkk

Adam Arjuna said...

sumtimes..diplomasi tu penting kan..

Mama Eiman Iman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama Eiman Iman said...

salam...loves to read ur blog..anyway, bout the incident..byk bersabar..ade hikmah disebakij kejadian..:)

Anonymous said...

salam kak amy..
sorry i just read your blog..
taktau aper jadi kat kak amy..

hope you're doing well sis.. and nothing serious happened..

well, benda dah nak jadi kan.. tkleh nak elak.. lain kali lebih berhati-hati tau kak amy..

you take care and jgn trauma sgt.. must be brave okay.. muaxx..

- Lina RD

♥Syamelia♥ said...

ayu,
i tried 2 be cool n taking it positively...
now u know y i arrived late kn...

lyn,
sebaik la kitorg ok..
n keta 2 effect body jer, engine semua ok...
i pun geram gak bila pk pasal dat girl...
pls la, org lain pun susah gak, mcm yg dia sorg yg bercareer kn...
thx 4 yr help, niway...

adam,
mmg diplomasi 2 ptg, not sumtimes but most the time...

Mama Eiman Iman,
thx 4 dropping by n for the compliment 2...
my blog biasa jer...
yours pun apa kurang nya :D
thx a lot for the advise...

lina,
thx dear, well, m ok now n try 2 be strong as ever...

all in all,
thx a lot guys, for everything...
may Allah bless all of u...

***hugs***
mwahhhhsx

Edzlin said...

syukurla tiada perkara lebih buruk berlaku.

♥Syamelia♥ said...

alhamdulillah edz...