Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Antara Sehati Berdansa & Family Commitment

Being able to to watch "Sehati Berdansa" live has always been my dream... Apparently, i realize that the finals clashes with my Annual Family Gathering, a really important event for all family members of AL-BAJURI...


So, I just hope, Maizan will not be inviting me should there be any extra ticket (berangan la sangat kan...) so, I wouldn't have to consider anything, and not feel guilty, be it to the family nor to myself and Maizan...

To make things difficult, SHE DID!!! and hoped so much i could make it, as said i helped so by attending the previous shows, which 2 me was nothing much pun...

The reason why I wanted so much to attend the show wasn't about watching it sangat, but I really wanted to see Maizan go on stage to receive the replica checque, be it the winner or runner up.. As I know how much she love her beloved society - KL & Selangor Albanism Association (KLSAA).. KLSAA is like her baby and being the President, I know much she strived for it.

After given deep thought and consideration, I decided to stay for the Family Gathering and let go 'Sehati Berdansa'... Indeed it wasn't an easy decision to make but i've got my own reason of doing it... And, should any of my cuz or family members be reading this, m sure they'll understand why... Enuff said...


ps : Hope to catch up with Maizan soon 2 share lotsa stuff and her 'victory'...

3 comments:

Edzlin said...

congrats to sein & nana, and miss maizan -- KL & Selangor Albanism Association (KLSAA)

saya suka tgk part latin, mcm acara antarabangsa lak

♥Syamelia♥ said...

yes! congrats 2 them...

edz, akak x tgk lagi la...
kena tgk repeat show...

Maizan said...

Thank you very much Emilia for a wonderful post on your blog. Thank you so very much too for yours and your friend Edzlin's wishes.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU and THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

Hope to catch up with you soon. Have a blessed year ahead :-)

Also, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOUR MOTHER AND HUBBY :-)

With best wishes,

Maizan