Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Result Show of Sehati Berdansa

Once again I stepped my feet at Studio 1 of Astro. This time was for Debaran Sehati Berdansa (the first one was for Malam Sehati Berdansa's recording). It was a last minute thingy when suddenly Maizan called me and said that her rep couldn't make it...


Apparently she couldn't make it 2, so if Nana & Sein (the celebrity representing KL & Selangor Albanism Association (KLSAA) ) we be eliminated, xkan xde representative... (even I had the feelings they woun't :) And it wouldn't be a good gesture towards the society & Astro... Understanding her role as President of the Society, I made myself available...

So I immediately change my plan and made my way 2 Astro. But i arrived a little late, about 20 minutes before the show starts... Cian Akma, the staff incharge... She was so anxious till I arrived...


This was captured during the commercial break from my seat... All the couple were nervous esp. for Sazzy as she cuddled tightly to her hubs, Nash... Chumellls...

At this moment, I prayed hard and crossed my fingers so that Sein & Nana could stay as I kinda feel not rite going up to receive the checque.. A bit absurd as i've nothing to do with the society... hehhehe... Thank goodness they could stay, and another thing was, at least the society could get more fund...


This was the final part after Awal announced about the SB masuk thingy...

This is Janet and Datin Rohani of Persatuan Parkinson... Sat next to them.. Dorang ni sangat gigih mengundi... Such a spirit...


Finally, I told myself I don't mind x dapat amek pic with rest as they are very strict.. Giving so many reasons... Dorang ada photo shoot la.. Apa la... Please la.. Macam la I xtaw that they want 2 clear the place ASAP... Hahhaha... But, yang penting I got to take pic with Awal... Lallallaa... Jangan marah yea, cik Ayu the Sun.... Larikkkkkk....

But all in all, i'm glad that I was given the opportunity 2 do something, for a good course... For charity... Thanx Maizan... Mwahhhsx...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

kalau Cik Ayu the Sun tak marah kak amy amek gmbar dgn awal.. Lina marah nie.. aww. 2 times ya noee!! hehe..

- Lina RD

Edzlin said...

wohalamak awal.....handsome.

♥Syamelia♥ said...

aiyoo guys...
jgn la marah...
hehhehhee...

Amiha Ayu said...

meeeraaaaaaaaajjjoookkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!
huhuhuhuhuhuhu

♥Syamelia♥ said...

ayu....
jgn la majuk...
ayu baik kn...
;D