Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Orbituary : Fluffy dalam kenangan

F L U F F Y
January 2004 - 13 November 2007
Name : FLUFFY
Breed : Local
Colour : Yellow
Nicknames : Lafi, Pito...

Some of us may not fancy cats... But I do... Tremendously... They are a part of me.... Always makes me happy...

Fluffy was my cat... Always been... And now its sad that i have 2 use the word 'was'... But its reality that I have 2 face...

Besides calling him fluffy, he response by the name Lafi, Pito, Fi, or whatever name that i feel like calling him... Busuk-busuk pun he will move his ears or juz by menjeling 2 me...

Lafi was like the most 'senior' in this 'batch'... Besides arwah Lafi, there are Baby, Bulat, Marsha, Toti, Gollum, Diffy, Dibu, Cicak, Notty, Sweety, n Roti... Some of the are 2 be given away though... Ramai sangat...

Back 2 Lafi, he came over to my house some house somewhere in January 2004, at that time, he was around 2-3 month... i guest la... no birth cert, or any supporting documents... how on earth would i know his actual age... hehhee....

He was such a wonderful cat... active n jovial... even though he was only a 'kucing kampung'...

One thing so unique about Lafi is, he loved to drink direct from the tap... Running water...

After sometimes, when there were 2 many of 'cats population' we decided 2 put them in a cage... I guest this is where the problem starts 2 occur... Lafi is so used 2 drinking running water, when he is kept in the cage, he drinks lesser... then he started 2 have ulcers.. from ulcer, the problem goes on n on... till he went away on Tuesday... 13th November 2007...

All in all, I juz want to say that I love Lafi so much... Thanx for all the joy he brought while he was around... Sayang Pito kakak...

Lets take a look at some memories of Fluffy :

Lafi & my Mum

Lafi & kakak

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...ray pernah lalui pengalaman kehilangn kucing tersayang...satu-satunya.

Louie...namanya...yang selalu kejut ray pagi2. Yang teman kan ray masa tunggu pick up oleh van mas utk pergi flight.

Yang sambut ray bila ray balik dari kerja...

Now Louie dah xde...uwaaaaa!!