Thursday, November 1, 2007

Welcome 2 My Little Corner...

BIENVENUE... IRRAISHIMASSE... BIENVENIDO...

1stly, where do I go from here? As in from where should I start, or how do I begin?

Actually, I've created this blog for quite sometimes. It has existed for few month... Seeing every1 with their own blogs, I juz have the urge of creating my own. I guest , the main reason was because I juz wanted the url syamelia.blogspot.com 2 be mine, tried my luck, followed the instructions (with zero knowledge on blog in my mind) n viola... got it... Alhamdulillah...

Then I got stuck, I've completely no idea where to begin from nor what 2 write.. So I juz left it idle... Well, m always so pethatic when it comes to writing or composing.

Nevertheless, after the planning and existence of our girls' talk blog, m inspired 2 pick up the pieces where i've left... after considering the fact that there things 2 incorporate... its juz the matter of I have 2 start.. if i don't then i'll never get started..

Well, I'll try 2 incorporate several stuff going on around me... N please excuse me should my blog caused boredom.. S i said earlier, m pethatic when it comes 2 writing.... erghhh...

BTW, thanx for dropping by...

1 comments:

Lina said...

hmm,, kak amy pon ada blog? hehe.. motif? haha.. wahh3.. semua skrg dah ada blog masih2.. rajin2 laa update yer.. ;) my blog is http://piscesbulancinta.blogspot.com