Tuesday, November 20, 2007

To Adam... with Love...


IT'S SO HARD TO SAY GOODBYE TO YESTERDAY


I met Adam several month ago, ms final concert af5 to be precise... Masa 2, I was like a bit segan with him... Motif? M x sure..

S time goes by, I got 2 know him better... If fact we got along well... We hang out pretty much.. N i do enjoy his company... Best sgt..

But well, decision had been made, n i've no say about it. Actually, I really don't know what 2 say... There's just 2 many things going on lately... But 1 thing for sure is m gonna miss each n every moment that we spent n those good old times...

To Adam, akak just wanna wish u all the very very best in yr career n future undertakings... I know u can go far in whatever u do... S u've got the talent and everything 1 could ever wish for...

Thanx for all your contributions, commitments n sacrifices u've done for our beloved fc...

You're 1 of a kind, n i x think any1 could ever take yr place.. kalau ada pun, it will not be the same...

Adam, I do cherish and treasure all those memories that we've shared... The hang-outs, the outings, the fun, the joys, the kemeriahan that we've always created n much more... The list could go on n on n on...

Thanx for everything... U'll dafinitely be missed...


Friendship Remains And Never Can End...

No matter what, u're still like a brother 2 me...
And that applies 2 all the vids...




IT'S SO HARD TO SAY GOODBYE TO YESTERDAY

How do I say goodbye to what we had?
The good times that made us laugh
Outweigh the bad.

I thought we'd get to see forever
But forever's gone away
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

I don't know where this road
Is going to lead
All I know is where we've been
And what we've been through.

If we get to see tomorrow
I hope it's worth all the wait
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

And I'll take with me the memories
To be my sunshine after the rain
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

And I'll take with me the memories
To be my sunshine after the rain
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.


0 comments: