Monday, February 4, 2008

FEBRUARY 2008 - it's my month ;)


Pejam celik, pejam celik... It's already the second month of 2008. It seemed like it was only yesterday when I celebrated new year at Leo's Taipan & executing the shooting Mydolla Eydolla... How fast time flies...

February... What so special about this month? One unique characteristic about this month is it is the shortest month of the year, only 28 days... And this year it is extra special coz it's a leap year.. It has 29 days.. And, it only happened in 4 years... Fyi, i was almost born on on this date... Lapse of 8 minutes... Thank goodness, or else i'll be so 'young' as I can only celebrate my birthday once in 4 years...

Talking about being born... One special thing about February is : I was born in this month... More that that, I was also wedded in February, too....

Those are the 2 major events (of my life) of the month of February... Well, there are more than juz birthday and wedding anniversary...

Details of summarization are as per below :

1st February :
Azzrin's (my colleague) Birthday
Sister Day

2nd February :
Rozlinda's (my cousin) Birthday

4th February :
Kroll's (my brother in law) Birthday

9th February :
Mama's (my Mum in law) Birthday

13th February :
Gee's (my colleague) Birthday

13th February :
MY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY !!!
(ayg... love u so much...)

14th February :
Valentine's Day

26th February :
Abah's (my Dad in law) Birthday

and finally...

28th February :
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY...
lalala...

3 comments:

Farazila said...

kak emi..
nmpk so happy la..
taw la bezday dah dekat...
tp perlu dingat..
makin bertambah umor tue..
hehehehe
..but kak emi..i'm stiil young

♥Syamelia♥ said...

lolly....
yg itu akak taw... xperlu diingatkan... but m still young at heart ekkekeekeke....

well... age is juz a number rite....

Fara A. said...

hehe age is just a number, yg penting ur perangai stil mcm kitorg ;)
so tak kira la dah brtambah umur :P
hehe.