Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thanx a lot guys

I'm actually still away, but since m a bit free on the evening, i've decided 2 come home n celebrate my birthday with my family. Furthermore, i missed being on9 esp blogging.

Friday, Saturday n Sunday will be a long day 4 me - 10.00 am - 10.00 pm. Should you be at Sunway Pyramid, check out cuti-cuti Malaysia exhibition. I might be there.. Ops! I should be there...

I'll be on9 again, earliest on Monday (3rd March). And i'll elaborate on my trip. For the time being, I just wanna share some pic during the program...

At Tropical Fruit Farm, Rawang

On the boat to see fire flies, at Sabak Bernam...
Omg! Its beautiful, mesmerizing, personifying...
seeing is believing..
A kind of like xmas tree.. Cantik gils...
No word could describe...



Btw, m so surprised 2 receive lots n lots of birthday wishes. I'd like to take this opportunity to express my biggest gratitude to all of you. I'm really thankful for all the birthday wishes that i received via phone calls, sms (mostly), shoutbox, blog postings, DFC website, email, ym n all mediums...

Really appreciate all that... U guys really made me feel honored & appreciated!

I don't think I could mention your name one by one. I wouldn't want to miss out any names and hurt anyone who had been so thoughtful to me. But you know who you are, rite? All of you..

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Thank You Comments & Graphics


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace I Love You Graphics

ps:
heard n seemed (from Fara's n Adam's Blog) that u guys had so much fun at RTM during the zoom-in recording thingy... Glad that u did... Wish I was there... But my heart were there with all of you...


What's all about the 'adik lampu' thingy? Amboi amboi amboi.... ehem ehem...

0 comments: