Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm home - safe & sound

Home sweet home.....


Syukur alhamdulillah.... I'm finally home last night after our MuDa de Pangkor trip... And trip went on smoothly... Thanx for all the prayer and co-operations...

'Touched down' at KL Central at approximately 9.00 pm... Salam n bidded goodbye to everyone, then VID Fendy arrived... Its like ages tak jumpa dia... Missed him so much... Then when my hubby arrived, we transfered pic... Omg! Banyak gils ok... From my camera je 1.64 Gb- probably coz I went there early n ada few video clips... Followed by folders from VID Lyn, VID Lilo, VID Fara n VID Azim.. Belum masuk VID Nad lagi... Sampai Abg Sham had to go buy Cd to burn it (gigih sgt kan), coz pendrive x cukup... Hahaha....

We departed at around 10.00 plus... Parking RM6.20 (mahal gils... kalah LCCT)... Sent Lyn home (tapi x berani tgk kiri kanan), jumpa Pn. Sri Ainan japs, then we had dinner somewhere near Lyn's house... (sorry guys, xdpt join lepak PakLi) Sampai umah around 11 plus.. Settled down, makan ubat ubat n pengsan...

My condition rite now :
- My kness luka coz kena batu masa snorkling...
- My mata so ngantuks tp xleh nk tido...
- My voice - lost in Teluk Nipah...
- My throad - so sakit & start 2 cough
- My nose is 'running'
- My head - like so dizzy n drowsy
- My body - penat x hengat...



But it's ok... Despite all those syntoms... I had fun... So much fun...

Thanx to all participants, n Dafi n fellow VID's esp LILO...

Will update more on the trip...

- Not enough said but GTG :) -

4 comments:

Amiha Ayu said...

ala siannya kaki kak emy.. take care ye kak!
tapi, kalau dh fun, mesti sakit sume hilang kan? he3..

♥Syamelia♥ said...

hy ayu,
its ok ayu, ms kene 2 buat xtaw je, terus sambung snorkling... bila da blk baru sakit...tp mcm x kisah pun, coz fun sgt2...

Lina said...

kak amy, get well soon okay!
kesian dia.. tapi tkpa, asalkan have fun kan? hahahha.

bestnyaaaaa...

♥Syamelia♥ said...

yup lina,
thx a lot...
definitely i had fun, so much of it...