Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tagged by Lilo

Been tagged before (by Eca, Lina RD, Myra Syamim & Ummi Rosma) but didin’t get the chance to do it. Sorry guys… But this tag from Lilo is a bit straight 4wrd so I decided 2 do it.

Note :

Bukan sebab factor ‘cronyism’ but if ada pun, ganjarannya lumayan… ooops!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

THE RULES :

1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment, telling them that they've been tagged, and to read your blog- nothing interesting bout me.. lets start!!


My facts / habits :

  1. Born February 28th at Assunta Hospital, PJ. Born at 11.52 pm – if I were born 8 minutes later, I’ll be a ‘leap year’ baby as I’ll celebrate my birthday once in 4 years.
  1. According to Chinese horoscope, I was born in year of ‘Dragon’ – same goes with Dafi… Lalalala…. – manyak ‘ong’ wooo itu tahun!!! Always gets lots of ang-pows…
  1. Raised in Petaling Jaya. Only shifted to Shah Alam at 1996…
  1. Cats lover – I can actually talk to stray cats and they always come to me for food. Mana dorg taw I sker cats?
  1. What pisses me off – cruelty against animal, disrespect towards the elders n other human being, slow coaches at fast lanes, spitting around, stop n stare at accidents, the list could go on n on…
  1. Have a habit of ‘camera obsession’ / ‘photo maniac’. Tend to take along my camera in my handbag. Could take photo at any spot I find interesting and also the food I take…
  1. Whenever I eat chicken, I only eat dark meat (the drumstick & thigh portion) as I don’t take white meat (the breast n wing portion) or I won’t eat the chicken at all. I don’t fancy beef n I take a little lamb. I love fish n crazy over seafood….
  1. Love to ‘gayut’ in office… Rasa best gils.. esp with Cantekker Girls… My colleague mcm dah boring tgk I gayut everyday… So when Lyn n Lilo came over, they went like, itu ke orang yang u selalu gayut 2? I was like antaranya lah… Korang x penat ke gayut hari-hari? Xde keje ek? Hehehhehe… -If my boss taw, I’ll be dead meat…

Tagging who?

Anyone who feels like doing it...

4 comments:

Farazila said...

tenkiu kak emi...
of coz kita slalu bergayut kan..
tp dis week lilo bz..
err...diorang pon asyik tnye lilo.
sape yg slalu call tu...
boss ker?
hahhaha...

Anonymous said...

hahhahha....
bes kan gayut dkt ofc?
walaupun bz... katanya...
kalau 1 hr x gayut, rs mcm xsah hidupku ini...

Lina said...

wahh gayut yer..
tak ajak Lina pon.. :(
hahaha..

jgn sampai boss nampak tau. :p

Blogger said...

Not using an Horoscope mobile app? Download The Most Accurate HOROSCOPE App (Built for iOS and Android)