Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Anniversary as VID


Today, 19th June 2008 marks a year of me becoming VID of DFC.

I still remember on this date last year at A&W Subang Jaya, 3 days after Mesra bersama Dafi at Bukit Jalil.

It was an unplanned lepakking session. I just came back from work when suddenly Fara sms me saying that the VIDs plan nak lepak masa dalam CB. Frankly speaking, I hardly went online those days. She couldn’t make it as it was a weekday, sok nak skola… Then I decided to join even though I was still kinda segan with these people…

I got there a bit late as a had some stuff to settled at Subang Parade. If I wasn’t mistaken masa tu ada Ray, Lyn (n her curly hair), TRIO (Azim, Fendy & Syazwan), Megat, Joey, Adam, Anaz, Izwan n Safia (1st time Saffy hanging out with us). So sorry if I missed out any names… Btw, missed Anaz n Izwan laa....

Then we talked and discussed lots of stuff n suddenly Ray elected me as on of the VIDs…

Ray : Amy, I elect u as one of the VIDs. I need u to be in charged of compiling n keeping data or records pertaining the VIDs or DFC…

Me : VID? But Ray, I hardly go online…

Ray : Its ok, then u are VID Dua Alam

Me : (Puzzled n blurr) VID Dua Alam?... Owh! Occay….


Then, there goes my journey in DFC… In fact, masa tu dah begin pun…
Lalala…

PS : Happy Anniversary 2 u 2 Saffy... Mwahhs

6 comments:

Lina said...

aww, what a sweet journey kan..
nice to know them kan? well, i never regret knowing you guys!

happy anniversary kak amy! semoga terus kekal jadi VID, insya-allah..

p/s: i don't mind dpt gambar lambat. i'll wait okay? (:

Amiha Ayu said...

happy anniversaru Kak Amy!
muah muah...

Lyn Yusoff said...

happy anniversary dear..
time tu mmg best n now i dah rapat with oll of u. nice moments.

Motifff!! mention my hair..
tak perlu lah.. malu i mengingatkan kembali zaman2 iteww..:)

Fara A. said...

ya allah kak amy..
ya allah..

huhu. omg !
dah 1 year!
happy anniversary! huhu :)
Ily ily!

and bru i realised yg i jd VID
05/04/08!
ohhhhhh yeah !
dah lama kn?
huhu

masa tu i hope i boleh join u guys masa 1st time kn?
love you guys!

♥Syamelia♥ said...

lina,
journey with dfc is always so sweet, if ada yg xberaa nak sweet 2, ill take it as piece n parcel of life..
nice knowing u 2...
so sorry 4 the delay...

thx ayu.. mwahssss ...

lyn,
harusslerr mention yr hair, kalu x, sia2 je u pg buat rambut everytime nk jumpa dafi...
ooops! termention lg....
hehhehhe...

fara,
u jd vid lg lama...
ms 2 was the 1st time i kuar event dfc without u...

guys,
thx 4 the wish...
bukan apa pun, sj jer nk share...
luv all of u...

Farazila said...

owh kak amy igt aje yer..
haha..
lilo pon lpe bila dilantik..
seiingat lilo masa tu ray call lilo...
lilo driving nk amek final exam kat FSPU..
:P