Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Girls, we've gotta be strong!!!


"UiTM Merbok, here we come... 400 'lovely pieces' of kain hitam to be sold or we can't come home... rasa mcm Cinderella plaks =)) best of luck 2 Hannah n myself.. we're definitely gonna have a SHINING, SHIMMERING & SPLENDID weekend ahead of us!!! ;p -girls' power-"


will be heading up North this weekend for UiTM's registration... My destination will be Merbok, Kedah... 1500 students & 400 pieces of kain hitam 2 be sold... initially it was only 300 n now 400... best kan? just because, we come in pairs n the rest are alone... gitewwwww lah!!!!

best of luck 2 4 of us : Sabrina & Nieda, Hannah & me...

the best thing is - we're all GIRLS!!!! Yippeeeee....

ok girls, ingat ya, our theme song 4 the weekend will be : THE CLIMB!!!

There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm gonna to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing,
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes they knock me down but
No I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm going to remember most yeah
Just got to keep going
And I,
I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on



4 comments:

Amiha Ayu said...

apa ni kak? kompuse..kompuse..

Edzlin said...

good luck. kampus saya dulu time diploma.

♥Syamelia♥ said...

ayu,
well, how do i put this?
ada la certain elements that i felt kinda unf**r here...

as for the song, it's juz sumthing 2 motivate myself :D

edz,
dulu from merbok ker?
akak dgr campus 2 jauh ke dalam kn?
tp most campus uitm mmg jauh pun except 4 induk la :)

Edzlin said...

yup. jauh.