Saturday, February 13, 2010

♥ 7 Wonderful Years ♥

Spouse is someone who'll stand by you through all the trouble you wouldn't have had if you'd stayed single.

The special joys of sharing life together...
May these be ours today and forever
For when two people believe that love's forever,
It shows in the life we've created together



My Dear Hubby...
Thanx for 7 wonderful years we've been through together...

Thanx for standing by me, thru thick n thins...

Thanx for being there for me... understanding me... loving me...
All in all... Thanx for being a wonderful part of me...

May the love n happiness we share will last forever... Aminnn...
Happy Anniversary
, Sayangggg....


ps : sapa kata kawen x best? as for me, being married is the best that's ever happened 2 me... my life means more.. and i see a better part of me... obstacles are common... work your way out and everything will turn out fine... Trust me...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrates! Jom makan stimboat! lol

Anonymous said...

PS: Sehati berdansa la sgt kan gambar tu? When is it taken?

sham said...

Happy Anniversary ayang...moga tahun ni rezeki makin murah dan diberikan kesihatan yang baik...amin.

sham said...

Ray...tu sehati berdansa tu last year, masa wedding kawan sekolah amy....

♥Syamelia♥ said...

ray...
jom jom...
kitorg kalu steamboat ok jer...
just tell me where, flamings or ikano..
yg 2 je ok dgn kitorg...

i think in december kot..
our 1st ballroom dance... hahahha...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, AYG!!!
insyaAllah... amin...

Edzlin said...

aaawww so sweet..!! Happy Anniversary to both of you.. :)

Farazila said...

wow..dah 7 thn...

diam x diam...lama jugak yea...
semoga di murahkan rezeki dan dikurniakan kebahgian dunia dan akirat...

selamat ulangtahun kak amy dan abg sham!!

♥Syamelia♥ said...

thx a lot edzlin & lilo...
amin....