Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Meeting Echo of Brunei, Darussalam

I know Echo back in 2007. She was one of the pioneer member of Dafi FC and active online... We kept in touch via the net and only met once in 2007. Itupun just for a while... Then we lost touch and met again via FB... When i heard that she is coming to KL, i decided to meet her up... We made plans and met, along with Fara...


Since Echo i staying at Grand Millennium, we went jalan2 around Pavilion at it was just around the corner... We went for lunch and shop... Apparently, Echo was full.. So, she just watch Fara n myself eat... I had oyster omelet and Fara had char kway teow at the food court... The oyster omelet is really delicious... A highly recommended dish for oyster lovers out there... I love the sambal, too..


Echo bought herself quite a number of stuff... Mainly girl's stuff... Well, that was the reason of her coming down.. If i were her, i would've got myself a number of stuff, too... It was more to window shopping for me n Fara... Tapi sempat gakla try few baju n took snapshot... Very typical... hahahha...


Then we went back to the hotel, hang out, chat at the lobby and took few snapshots before we said goodbye to Echo...



We hope Echo had fun as much as we did... It was a pleasure meeting her and thanx for spending your time with us...


Echo bought me 2 lovely fridge magnets.. So my FM dah bertambah.. lallala... I love the orchid one.. Macam ala2 3D gitew... And the one is FM cum toothpick holder.. Thx a lot Echo :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww.. lamer tak dgr citerr echo..
kinda miss her laa when read this post..

- Lina RD

Edzlin said...

saya suka fridge magnet yg leh letak toothpick tu...

♥Syamelia♥ said...

lina,
me 2... she's been quiet 4 quite a while...
u should get back in touch with her...
she's on FB now...

edz,
unik kn...