Friday, December 21, 2007

An evening with my better half @ BIG APPLE

After the Menara KL thingy I juz love to use the term 'an evening with _____ @ _____' to describe any events / outings.

Btw, after spending my Hari Raja Aidiladha at my in law's residence, we departed in the evening and decided to have a bite (as in several bites hhehhehe) of Big Apple. So we headed for the Curve and made our way to this particular outlet.



Our 'Big Appetite' of Big Apple...


Duren duren...
Crispy in the the outside n soft inside...

The filling.... Really creamy...
Had to be consumed within 3 hours...



And this is a special one in conjunction with the movie 'Alien vs Predator 2'


Really creamy chocolate inside with grated chocolate strips on the outside...


With 'Alien vs Predator 2' buntings...


Marche's X'mas decoration...
The 'snowman' is so cute...


Still mesmerized with x'mas decorations...

Bumped into Afreeda on our way 2 the car park at Ikea... What a surprise.. Miss u my dear... Wish we could hang out sometime...

Then, we left the curve for Fara's house.. Thanx Auntie Azmah for those dishes... Memang sedap... I loved the ayam masak merah and nasi minyak.. Not forgetting, the Chocolate Indulgence.. Enough about food... I think I had enough calories and cholesterol for the day...

What I love about this pic is the background picca...

Ps:
to kak Ngah, so sorry couldn't make it 2 yr house yesterday...
Get well soon.... N don't think 2 much...

0 comments: