Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Hubby's now a blogger...

Hehehehe.... I dah berjaya pass over the 'blogging virus' 2 my better half...

Apparently, i don't actually advise my friends (or even myself) to 'lalu' at his blog coz it comprises lots of figures and graphs... Nama pun 'my forex life'.. So you can well imagine what the content would be like...


http://lima-minit.blogspot.com/

Why lima minit? Some of you may ask.. Apparently, 'lima minit' is favorite word whenever i wake him up.. Almost everyday or anytime I wake him up he'll go like "ok yang, lima minit je"... Supposed to mean that he will wake up within 5 minutes la.. As if... His 'lima-minit' will normally go on for hours...

I thought, i am the 'malang' who have to bear with his 'lima-minit'... But his buddy, Fairoz has always been experiencing this 'lima minit' syndrome... So poor thing when he had 2 wait for 2 hours at Restaurant Gembira, Section 3 Shah Alam (their favorite rendezvous) juz for my better half 2 turn up...

Be it 5 minit, or 15 minit, even 5 hours... He's my life and i love him so much....


~enough said~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyooo bertambah kaya la Puan Syamelia after this....

♥Syamelia♥ said...

kaya? how i wish... hopefully... masin la mulut u 2... amin...

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Tim. Just wanted to say hi to the forum, I been creeping around here for a while now, but tend to participate more. Looking forward to make some new friends. Ciao!

Tim

NY, NY