Monday, December 24, 2007

taksub kerr?

this is actually nothing much... but i juz want 2 share it...

today, while i was browsing through some photos of DFC and my beloved idol, (who else? Dafi la kan), my colleague suddenly pops out a question (kira ala2 soklan cepu-cemas la) :

my colleague :
kak, sejauh mana taksubnya u dengan Dafi?


me :

motif guna perkataan 'taksub'?


my colleague :
i x kata u taksub la...
its just a question... its not a statement la...


me :

let's put it this way... simple je...
I am his SUPPORTER and i will always be supporting him...
all the way...

~enough said~

Image tribute to www.cantekker.blogspot.com

L-R : Lilo, Saf, Fara, DAFI, Freeda, Myself, Lyn, Nad & Fin...
Love all of u.... truly, madly, deeply...
Mwahhhs....



Image tribute to www.murai.com.my

L-R (back row):
'Tun' Ray (ex-officio - omg! Ray pls don't kill me), Lyn (VID of the year), DAFI, Myra (Dafinites of the year) and Myself
Love all of u guys, too.... tremendously proud of all of u...
Mwahhhs....

Front row :
Tower Kidz of KL Tower...
Thanx adik-adik... U ol memang 'baik punya'

1 comments:

♥Syamelia♥ said...

aiyoo ray... if u kill me, nt i jd mydolla... buat pembalasan huhuhu... n i'll haunt u 4evr.... ;)