Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Sunday after KL Tower thingy

Sunday... 16th December 2007...

Home sweet home...

I'm back...
I got back around 1 am last nite after the KL Tower thingy... Penat gils... My feets we're 'burning'.. The last time I had sakit kaki was during those time i was in F&B department... Long, long time ago...

Despite all those tiredness n the ache, I was satisfied... After all those effort n sacrifices that we (the whole organizing team) put though, the result was satisfactory...

We left Kl tower at around 10.30 pm... went for dinner at 222 pj, where i had sup kambing, nasi lemak n barley suam... hancur harapan ray nk tgk i jd 'itik sudu' hehehehe... coz i didn't finish my soup... ;)

then head 2 our homes... thx lyn coz 'tumpanging' me... ops lyn lak... I mean, VID of the year ok...

Plan 2 sleep the whole day, but apparently, i got up at around 8.38 am n i just could continue sleeping... Furthurmore, the was some errand that i need 2 run for my mum...

Then, i went down n opened all the 'berita harian' that my mum subscribed daily n compiled all the 'anugerah bintang popular' form... I planned 2 distribute it among the VIDs in order 2 vote for Dafi... Mana la I sempat nk fill in those forms by myself... so i might as well share it with the rest..


After cutting it, I managed 2 get 9 sets of forms... But thank goodness i didn't cut my fingers as i was using the same scissor that got ayyum injured hehehe.... Cian ayyum, dahla kene b_s_l, kene gunting lak 2... nasib baik ada dr joey kn... :)



Ok guys, should we meet, i'll pass over those forms.. n we'll vote for Dafi ok... n if m not mistaken, u can win yrself some tickets... I don't really look forward of winning those tickets... (tp kalu dapat its a good thing la kn...) but as long as he gets 2 next stage...

0 comments: