Saturday, March 8, 2008

My Polling Day

Yesterday was 12th Malaysia's General Election... And my second time voting...
My voting day went something like this :

Got up at 7.41 am


Got ready as I wanted to be one of the earliest to arrive...
Gigih sgt kn...
No la... I juz wanted 2 avoid long que...


Departed at around 8.30 am

Dropped by at my workplace to punch card

Departed to my voting center at Section 7 Secondary School

Went to the awaited counter in front of the school to check my name n obtain the 'saluran' thingy
They attached a stick pad with the info on my IC

At the counter... This akak works at my workplace too...


Went inside the school gate...
Looked for saluran 4

At saluran 4

Have a few snapshots before going in...

The 'akak polis' was on her way to me and went something like this :
"dik... sorry yea, dkt sini x boleh amik gambar"


Went inside...
Gave my ic...
(for furthur info on this process, check out with LILO... she's now 'Ratu PRU12' tol x lilo?)

Took the voting sheet...

Went to the cubicle

Cast my vote

Submit to the ballot box

Headed to my car

Omg!!! It was so muddy... Thank goodness x pakai heels...

Headed to Pak Li for breakfast...

There goes my voting day...

In case of curiosity of which party I voted...
Of coz I voted for my very own Party...

Lalala....
Tun! camne U jadi my campaign manager ni???
X menang pun...

Cian PLKN - pun x menang gaks... sabar yea YB Megat...

Party Buih, Party Getah, DUN KLCC & DUN bawang apa cer???
Astro Avani x sebut pun nama uols?
lol

Saya yang menurut perintah :
Yang Bersinar Dun SHAH LAMPU

2 comments:

Farazila said...

alamak...macam ner lak Yang Bersinar Puan Amy boleh kalah nie...kurang Kesinaran ker?
tu ler...ade ke before PRU12 blackout kat opis lilo...smpi 3jam terkandas...so nk x nk kene la vote YB2 yang sanggup turun padang...
:P

♥Syamelia♥ said...

nk buat camner lilo... kenela terima hakikat.... lgpun YB azim ni kn politik sg wang... harusslerrr dia menang sbb selalu turun padang estet menoreh sekali dgn rakyat...