Saturday, July 26, 2008

16 years


Well, how do i begin...

Ok... Nak citer skt, 16 years ago, I was a typical, innocent (innocent, huh?) teenager just line any other girl, nothing special about me la... Being a teenager, biasalah, I do have my favourite artist - be it international or local. As for local artist, masa 2, yang famous was KRU, 4U2C, Exist- to name a few yang I minat...

I do idolize KRU, Yusry in particular hehehe... So 1 day, I found out that KRU nak buat concert, in live centre... I was like Omg! i must go... But in order 2 go, one must purchase a pack of coke (canned- contains 6 cans dalam satu pack). Puas I searched high and how for the particular pack until finally, finally found it at BP in SS2, PJ. So I bought, cut the particular portion and redeemed the tickets- x ingat dekat mana...

- Gigih sangat kan? Just imagine, i don't even have my own transportation at that time- belum cukup umur pun nk amik license :) ... But for the sake of going to KRU's ever first concert, I didn't mind going thru all the hassles...

- the good old days with my best friend, Zarina
- please don't laugh coz i know i looked foolish :)

Masa 2, KRU just launched the second album entitiled reKRUed.. The famous songs were Mengerti, Janji Tinggal Janji, Inikah ertinya cinta, and such...

So when the time comes, I went to the concert with some friends... That was my first time pergi concert ok... In fact, i think, the only time...

The concert was a bomb! Best gils... Siap ada gimic lagi... The gimic was, during the intro, Norman (or Edry, x ingat) turun to the stage from belah atas guna flying fox kinda thingy... Nowdays, its probably common, but during those time, to have that type of gimic memang considered gempak sgts sgts...

Ok, that was then...

Now, here I am, 16 years later... Attending another event at exactly the same venue... If 16 years ago, i was there as a fan looking forward for my favourite artist to perform, this time was totally different - I was there as a part of the team...


KRU's 16th Anniversary showcase really reminds me to the good old days... Masa sampai Ruums, when i was climbing the stairs, I was like omg! this place macam x berubah.. But of coz the interior set up was totally different... Hearing Adam sang Mengerti caused all the memories to came flashing in my mind...

To AC, Ayu, Dafi n the committee - Thanx for giving us the opportunity to be working with u guys - it was such an honour to be a part of KRU's team, even just for a while... Please excuse if ada any kekurangan or any dissatisfaction...

To KRU :
Happy 16th Anniversary...
So proud of your success and m even prouder that i was once their ardent fan...
-enough said-

6 comments:

Lina said...

aww kak amy chumel nya masa remaja..

Lina pun minat Yusry.. handsome kan..
eh, All ACCESS.. mcm cerita cicakman plak..

KRU same age dgn Lina.. ehehe..

anyway, congrats dpt bekerjasama dgn KRU... what an honor kan? sape sangka dpt work with KRU.. syarikat yang disegani ramai.. antara yang paling berjaya.. dan berkembang..

MORIBAYU said...

kak amy

bila masa plak u berpic ngan yusry nie ???

me x-nampak pun ??

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

benci lah , kak amy x-ajak megat pun
huuhuhuhuhhuhuhuhuhuh

u tahu la , me dah la photographer
if me yg beria nak bergambar nampak lak sangat macam lebih sudu dari senduk !!

huhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhhh

huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
huaaaaaaaaaaaa

:(

nak nanges nie

Farazila said...

kak amy..wahh..all access gitu kan...dat y dapat bergambar dengan yusri..huhuhuu...

xpelah yg penting lilo pon dapat tgk yusry dan lain2 kat sana...

♥Syamelia♥ said...

lina,
chumell ke? aiyooo malu i ok...
another reason y minat yusry was bcoz dia yg nyanyi if ada any ballad no...
yup lina! dorg same age dgn u, n ms 1st concert yg i pg 2, edry mmg yr age pun...

megat,
aiyoo... jgn la sedey... jgn la benci dgn i...
lagi pun kn megat bz, xkn i nk kaco u plak...
u taw x, i waited '16 years' to finally take that photo...
lama kan?

lilo,
iyer la lilo dpt tgk yusry dgn yg lain2 tp akak dgn k lyn xdpt ok...
kitorg hanya mampu mendengar jer huhuhu...
but its ok...
lgpun kitorg dpt tgk 'flava' kesayangan lilo 2...
hhehheheheh....

Farazila said...

akak kejam tawwwwwww.....
xmo kawan akk dgn kak lyn..menci2...

♥Syamelia♥ said...

hahhahahha.....
lilo lilo....
fyi, dorg baik taw.. friendly lg...
dorg siap tanya lagi :
"kenapa singgah kalau x masuk"
hikhikhik....