Wednesday, July 9, 2008

To a dear friend of mine


remark :
this post goes 2 a dear friend of mine...
I won't be mentioning any name as u know who u are...


My dear,
Firstly, m so sorry to hear about all the things that u had to go through...
I know its tough but m sure u're strong enough to get through all the obstacles of life...


Pas 2, I'd like to express my appreciation for sharing the good news with me...
Thx so much ok..
All I can say is, m really happy for u...
Whatever your decision is, u know i'll be 2 steps behind, i'll always be supporting u...
As long as u're happy, m happy 2...

Thx for your trust and thx for the honor...
M so glad to have a friend as dear as u are...
I really cherish n treasure our friendship...
Love u dear...
Mwahhhhhsx.....



ps:

will it be 2 soon 4 me to say 'CONGRATULATIONS'???
---> larikkkk

3 comments:

Lyn Yusoff said...

who's ur friend??...
im happy to hear that if tak kenal die pun.
:)

♥Syamelia♥ said...

thx lyn...

if i nak mention, i would have mentioned her name earlier... but i have to respect her decision... lgpun, her mum belum taw lg...
haha...
tp pelik kn, i dah taw dulu...

Fara A. said...

hmm? tau apa ni?
hehehe sapa la die kn?
haha =)
1st2 i thought kak lyn tau!
tp tgk kak lyn dah reply yr cmnt! hehe so mmg bkn die!

yeah Im happy fr her :)