Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Little Makan makan on my Birthday

Happy Birthday 2 me... lallalala...

wearing a dress from my lovely Kak Mas...
According the guys, i painted it myself using water colour...
Motifffff.....
Korang mmg xbley bla ok...


* * *

For once, my birthday falls on a Sunday!!! Yippee..... I have 2 plan something... Something crazy, outrages may be out of the question.. But I want something fun!! So invited few friends over n have a 'little makan-makan'... Eventhough they somehow knew what my intention was...


I invited them for lunch... So of coz we had rice n lauk pauk.. Masakan kampung jer... Lyn said its not kampung but modern... k la kira masakan kg kontemporari la... hahhaha...


Menu of the day :

Ikan 3 Rasa


Ayam Goreng Berempah


Mixed Vege


Buttered Prawn


Sup Tulang


and, most important, Sambal Belacan
(so kira kg la jugak kn...)


Carrot Cake for dessert...
(this pic was taken by Megat)


and this ice cream cake is from Hubs...
It's baskin Robins...
It looked good then, but within 10 minutes, it melted...
Thx Ayang, I know it cost him a fortune...



it's buffet style...

snappy snap while taking the foods...


my colleagues, Azzrin & Sabrina...


A pose before they went back...


the lovely presents that i got...
guys, u shouldn't have... n i do love all of it...
u really know my taste :)


All in all, I'd like to thank all of u guys, Fara, Lyn, Azim, Fendy, Shuk Getah, Moris, Megat, Joey, Lilo, Capek, Azzrin & Sab (name mentioned randomly) for coming over... N for those lovely pressies... Hope u guys had fun as much as i did... I love your company... Love all of u... Had a lovely birthday...

ps :
Joey, i didn't get 2 take pic with u, super bz guy :(

Lyn, thx for the luvely posting :)













Well, i got megat to take my a random pic of my humble fridge magnets collection... Thx Megat... It's belum banyak pun... Thx Azim for adding one on my b'day... It's from Melaka....

8 comments:

MORIBAYU said...

Wakakakaakakakah
banyak tul cam.
macam2 tone dah posting nieh.
couse banyak sangat photofgrapher nyerk.
:P

apa2 pun..Harap u sentiasa HAPPY BUFDAY k , cik amy.
:P

Lyn Yusoff said...

byk nyer hadiah u dpt..
shawl jer dah byk kan..
mmg u ratu shawl lah..
ehehehehehe
larikkkkkkkkkkkkk

♥Syamelia♥ said...

megat,
mmg byk cam...
btw, thx for the lovely pics ok :)

mmg sentasa happy pun.. hopefully...

ps: uiks! pgl 'cik' laks? :D


lyn,
agak la... thx 2 u guys...
bertambah sudah koleksi shawl ku... dpt 3.. hehheheh...

ratu shawl? motiffffff...
:)

adenium said...

heppy belated besday amy.... semoga gembira selalu...

Farazila said...

sukanye saya....

dapat makan2 lagikkk....dapat berjumpa teman2...

meriah sambutan besday akak tahun nie....

okie..jgn lupa yea mandi kat bath tub yg lilo belikan tu yea..hahahhah

papa ayesha said...

luvly first pix..as if mom and dad joined sekali:)
vry vry sry couldn't make it.

Edzlin said...

waahh hadiah best2. buku tu saya suka. leh baca time tension.

fridge kak amy kelihatan sgt cantik kerna semua FM itu.

♥Syamelia♥ said...

sid,
thx for the wish...

lilo,
act. biasa jer, tapi jadi meriah dgn kahadiran korang :)
glad lilo happy...
yup! of coz akak akan guna, tp mcm syg la, coz chumelll sgt...

edil,
true enuff... juz realized...
it's ok.. we'll meet some other time ya...
missing sya...

edz,
alhamdulillah, loved all my presents... buku 2 dari megat, sggt best...
cantek ke? tq tq..