Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tickets of RAJA LAWAK 4 FINALE


The finals Gelaggang of Raja Lawak 4 is finally here...

These are the tickets that is allocated by Astro for the management n staff of INTEKMA Resort, the accommodation sponsor... It was quite an issue as every1 was aiming 4 it... Several work mate came asking for it fm me... No promise, guys...

The tix is limited... It's definitely x sufficient for all... Therefore I had to sit down with my superior n carefully allocate it among the departments... Priority given 2 the dept that deal closely with them... Hope it's fair enufff...

Nevertheless, i just wonder... Every week (for 9 weeks) i've technically asked every1 to join me watch the weekly Gelanggang at Astro... At first, ramai nak pegi, but at the end of the day, jauh la, Sunday nite la, xtaw jalan la... 1001 reasons la... if there's a will, there's a way la... Bila dah final, berebut lak... so... agak2 la uolss..... I bukan keja at ticket access or Astro...

If i am evil, mean and selfish... I could've easily cilok a few for my 'cronies' and declare : sorry astro bagi 1 jer.... hahhahahaah... how abt dat? but for people who knows me will know that i won't do such craps... I have 2 b fair to all...

The solution : hand over to the Heads, and up to them to distribute evenly...

ps : Ray & Megat, I'm so sorry ... I really x help with the tix as much as i wanted u guys 2 come with me to the finals as how u've accompanied me to the weekly do...



Anyway, juz check out the finals 2nite at 9pm, Astro Prima...

This pic was taken from one of the ex-contestant's facebook, JD... The envious final stage... katanya... How I wish 2 see him in the finals but well, Malaysian couldn't accept him n got eliminated on the 3rd week, i baru nk accept his jokes ... x lawak, berangan Jepun, control macho, n lots of other remarks people made on him... But i do believe n his talents... As for me, I wish him all the best as i know that he can excell as he is multi talented... N really looking 4rd for his performance =)

So will it be Kechik, Alex or Idlan aka Abg Kassim?
Lets make one of them a deserving champ :)
- curik ayat lagi... lol...

5 comments:

Edzlin said...

saya jarang tgk RJ kali ini, tapi saya suka lah lawak alex... :D

♥Syamelia♥ said...

akak lak, mmg jrg tgk RL...
tp season kali mmg mcm gigih skt :)

♥Syamelia♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amiha Ayu said...

ayu x penah tgk kak.. pagi ni main tadah je telinga dgr review.. huhu..

VISIT ATS-SHOPPE ~ Click here for a lot of products out for grab!

♥Syamelia♥ said...

ayu dearie,
xpe.. not every1 is interested 2 watch it...
juz dgr je la what's their comment...
but, if u want, can owez catch up...
ada repeat show...