Sunday, March 16, 2008

My short Trip to Kuala Terengganu

"Na na na na na Ganu kiter..."

Juz 2 share some pics while I was in Kuala Terengganu (KT) with my Mum, Brother n the rest of my family members...

Basically, this trip was planned by Mum since i've got a long holiday...
Ps: It has got nothing to do with kekalahan party PLUS or whatsoever...

THE JOURNEY
It was a long journey to KT but I really love it when it comes to this route...
Its pretty cozy with all the surrounding tress n beaches by the roadside...
I think its somewhere near Marang... Somewhere that area la...


MY BREAKFAST

I hardly take Nasi Lemak here for breakfast but in KT, I just couldn't resist it...
It has fish n egg... Simple je... Tapi sedap...
Some may not tolerate fish with Nasi Lemak... Furthermore its ikan tongkol...
But it was tolerable for me...


THE EVER FAMOUS PASAR KEDAI PAYANG OF KT
The amount of Keropok that we bought... Excluding keropok lekor... Banyak x? Xla byk sgt kn?
Oh ya, ni belum masuk the baju2 lagi that we bought upstairs...


While waiting for my brother to finish his Friday prayers, I saw this poster & decided to have a pose...
This makcik is 89 years old, n she still have the spirit to bertanding..
She uses her own pocket money to do the campaign... N this is not the first time...
And what touches me, I heard she actually goes from house to house by bicycle to get people to vote for her...

ps: makcik, lepas ni makcik guna simbol 'lampu' pulak yea... mesti menang punyer...

Mum & Kak Yah (my cousin sister) lepakking at the keropok stall after kepenatan shopping...

The building across the river is 'Kampung Teluk Warisan' where Monsoon Cup took place every year...

Since i'll be going 2 Langkawi, so i've decided not to shop much...
Just some necessities...

DATARAN SHAHBANDAR

With my 'Kak Mas' sayang...
If she's not around i'll definitely be in a living hell, n i'll starve to death...
Even in this situation, when she goes back to her kampung, i'm already sick n tired of having 'maggi' for my dinner...

Me, Kak Yah, n the ever femes 'pokok pose'...

OMG! there was like so many nice spot to 'camwhore' here (pinjam term saffy)

Mum & Bro...
At the so called Exclusive Toilet...
RM 0.50 per entry...
To me, ok la... Kureng menepati my citarasa...
Still prefer toilet RM 0.20 depan BB n Pyramid's...

Then we took "Bas Bandar" for sightseeing around Kuala Terengganu...
Paid RM1.00 per ride...
Took us 2 masjid terapung, Chendering, n Masjid Crystal...


With my one n only Mum... The strongest lady on earth i've ever known...
N my Brother, Tam...

With my 2 lovely 'Kakaks'...


THE MAKING OF KEROPOK LEKOR



OTAK-OTAK & SATAR KEMAMAN

The otak-otak... Very the sedap gils...
The content is purely fish...

Satar... Not Aziz Satar ok... So juicy...

Ikan goreng celup tepung...
Mmg best... The fish is definitely fresh...

Ok, dats all about my short trip... Please excuse me, should this posting caused any boredom...

Now I really need to pack my stuff up as i'll be leaving for Langkawi 2morow...
Any tips on Langkawi?

5 comments:

Farazila said...

kak emi...
best nye jalan2 kat terengganu...
cam sedap jerk kopok leko...
dh lama x mkn....
yummy...
wah esk gi langkawi...
x penat ker?

Adam Arjuna said...

best gilos dapat g jejalan...

my fevret junk food...kopok leko...

teringat masa g klantan dulu, skali makan kopok leko smpai 10 hengget sekali gus order...best siot..

♥Syamelia♥ said...

lilo..
kepok lekor tganu mmg best...
terasa keikanan dia...

x penat mana pun, dah rest hr sunday...

mak AnDAM,
kepok lekor tergolong dlm category junk food ker? x penah taw pun...
mmg pun, hr2 beli keropok dt losong, konon nk testing je sedp ke x, dlm masa 5 minit dah selamat...

adik akak lg best, masa dia naik yg 'bas bandar' 2, dia siap abis 3 bungkus lg dlm bas...

Lyn Yusoff said...

Amy..
wah2.. syok nyer jln2 kt terengganu. last pegi 2 thn lepas. mmg syok. tingin plak nak pg.. tpi tak tau bila lah kan.
InsyaAllah klu ade rezeki sure i pegi.
lagi2 pg tempat buat keropok lekor tuh. abis i borong kt sane.. heheheh

ps: teringat zaman2 i pegi terengganu dulu. sume org pandang coz i n my frens pakai short pants. pelik kot dorang tgk.. hehehe

Adam Arjuna said...

bukan junk food ker...?? entah..main bantai jer...

sbb mkn tu di kala diri ku tgh santai2 smbil layan movie di rumah..so.kategori apakah itu...??

mak AnDAM..?? TAK BOLEY BLAH wokey..!! huhu