Monday, March 10, 2008

Cuti-cuti Malaysia Travel Mart & Jco

Just to share with u guys some pics during Cuti-cuti Malaysia Travel Mart that was held on 29th Feb - 2nd March 2008 at Sunway Pyramid...

Stage pose before the officiation ceremony starts...
I love the 'lampu biru' lalalala...


With my colleague Hanif @ Ah Chong...

Anip & Zahasss...
What a coincidence that they share the same bday...
Even though they were born years apart from each other, but they juz got along really well...

With my another colleague, Azzrin who happened to be my junior way back in Assunta Secondary School PJ...
Another significant coincident...


Before going back, Azrin decided to get Jco for her kidz... knowing how enthusiastic i'll get when it comes 2 Jco, so I brought her there... Acting like a 'tourist guide' la konon... While making my decision on which donut 2 buy... Guest who I bumped into....

None other than the ever femes (femes kerr??????) Azim n Fendy....

n my adik2 ni had been so generous 2 let me be in front of them... So I managed to skip around... say 10-15 pax in front of me... oops! sorry...

while queuing up for our turn...

with YBergetah Dato' Azim...

N Y.Berbawang Fendy...


Duta Jco x berbayar...
"Majulah Donut untuk estet ku"
merupakan menifesto Dato Azim yang baru menang...

Fendy, ingredient Donut x menggunakan bawang ok...
So sebab 2 lah Fendy pun x menang gaks....

3 comments:

Farazila said...

wah2...
3 YB turun JCO lah....
Yang Bersinar Puan Amy
Yang Bergetah Dato Azim
Yang Berbawang Dato Fendy..
ni buat amal kebajikan ker?
donate kan lah donut tu kat lilo...
:P
sure 4 thn lagi lilo vote sape yg banyak bg lilo donut....
hehehhe

aZiM said...

tiga2 YB ni mmg giler mkn donut...
wakakakaka.....

♥Syamelia♥ said...

lilo xleh vote ktorg sebab lilo ratu pru, nt undi lilo jd undi rosak... sapr xleh terima.. lgpun kn lilo undi post...

yup azim,
disebabkan kegigihan ktorg mkn donut sampai buat mtg YB YB pun dkt jco hehhe....