Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Jiwa kacaw... errghhh...

This post has got nothing to do with my new family...

Just to let my feelings out :

Firstly, m really tensed up with the digital camera thingy...

Secondly, i juz have a stupid funny feeling about something... Damn it... I don't like it...

Thirdly, when i got up in the morning, Abg Sham told me he had a misunderstanding with some1 (no name mentioned)... Sebabnyer, football match... They always made fun of each other n supported opposite team.. So last nite, Abg Sham nyer team won, harusslerr he made fun of the other team... Tau marah... If he made fun of the team yg Abg Sham support, mcm x hengat...

What pisses me of is, xpasal2 nama i masuk skali... Benda yg dah lepas, 80 years ago pun got into the picture... What made things worse, libatkan my parents lak... My mum is 1 thing, yg nko pg libatkan my dad yg xde 2 apa hal.... He's GONE ok... Let him rest in peace... Bukan nk sedekahkan Al-Fatihah... Libatkan dia lak juz becoz of the stupid football match... Dah la ayat semua mcm HAR__ sgts!!!

Sudahla Yang, jgn layan sgt mamat2, buat bodo jer, even kalu sent dia sms har__ lg... Nt dia boring, tau la dia nk carik ayng balik... Remember, u still have ME...

Now, I x concentrate on my work!! Thank goodness half day hari ni...

I think i'm just getting carried away with thing la... I need 2 cheer up... N i will...

Now I cant wait for Friday night 2 come n Sunday coz i wanna have fun the ppl that could make my day n cheer me up... U know who u are...

-enough said-

4 comments:

Farazila said...

hurm...
friday nite kita jumpa k...
xmo cedey2..lilo rase tiz week "minggu kesedihan/kemurungan sedunia" hehehhehe....

Lina said...

relax kak amy! (:
erm.. i agree with Lilo laa..
this week minggu kesedihan/kemurungan sedunia.. hahaha..

♥Syamelia♥ said...

yup guys...
mmg pun mgu disaster sedunia kots...
what a coincidence...

btw, thx a lot guys...

Lyn Yusoff said...

jgnlah sedey2..
i pun tgh sedey nih.. huhuhuh
kita jumpa this friday ok