Monday, April 28, 2008

My Humble Weekend

Went out with my better half and his college buddy, Zack... They planned on catching a movie, apparently I wanted to menyibuk sekali... Boring la stay at home.. So I had to follow their choice of movie... Then, they decided to check on 'The Forbidden Kingdom'...


I was like, gosh! this is the first time watching this kind of movie... M not a good movie reviewer so m not gonna say much about it but it was a great show... Kinda humorous at times... Worth watching...


While waiting for the movie to start, we had a drink at 'I can't remember the name' kopitiam at 1st floor, the Curve... Meanwhile, I managed to have a 'sneak' at the flea market and check out some earrings... Like so wajib to check it out... :)


I couldn't agree more...

Meanwhile, on Sunday, we checked out Sunway Pyramid and met up with my brother in-law, Faiz...
I miss Jco so much...

Smile guys...

Lalala...

It was so un'sangka'rable that we got a park at CP4 on a Sunday...
Most of the time it'll be at CP5 or above...

'Caption-less' image... (",)

-enough said-

4 comments:

RAIA said...

go...posting ku tentang horoskop itu adakah terlalu daring?
sudah kena email komen la... huhuhuh...

RAIA said...

Go...aku da x pk la pasal offer MPSJ tu... sebab aku da dapat offer keje TETAP ( skrg ni KONTRAK ) xpela... gaji basic
RM820.38 patah balik gaji awal..bersih dapatla RM 1080.38..tapi hikmahnya aku da x payah letih gi isik borang jawatan kosong gomen lagi..xyah sebok interbiu lagi.. doakan la rezeki aku murah. amin.

Fara A. said...

hehe kak amy.
bju purple tu.
takleh lupakan laa :P

♥Syamelia♥ said...

raiani,
post pasal horoscope yg mana?
sapa yg complaint?
-insyaAllah...

fara,
bju purple 2?
mmg x bley bla kn...
i tgk pic 2 teringat those moments..
n ble tgk iklan ribena yg ala2 hindustan 2, teringat baju 2...
hehheheh....