Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Belated Birthday Present - PC Fair


This is my belated birthday present!!!
An external dark disk...
Initially, i requested it for my birthday present, but considering the fact that we had some other financial priorities, so i told Abg Sham that the hard disk could wait...
See... m so considerate... knnnn?
Ada x ala2 isteri solehah gitew.... hehehhehehe....
(this is self proclaimed statement!! Jgn marah!!!)


Besides blue, it also comes in 4 other colours : pink, red, light green n black...
I targeted the Pink number but apparently, I was out of stock on the last day of PC Fair...
So I settled for the blue one...

Now m so happy I got what I wanted...
My next step is to save all photos n documents, n get Abg Sham 2 format my pc...
Dah x sanggup menahan kelembapannye ok...
Thank goodness I ni penyabar orangnyer...
- yucks!!! Another self proclaimed statement!!
Motifff....



Ok...
Besides, my hard disc, there are other stuff that he bought for his daily usage...
Juz to share...

U mobile
Its a broadband modem kinda thingy...
RM 78.00 monthly...
I think its similar with the maxis thingy...


Kaspersky Internet Security
RM 80.00 - could use for 3 different pc's


The teddy bear is for illustration purpose only...



3 comments:

Lina said...

i can't stand slow pc..
memang tak boleh tahan ah..
i'm very impatient.. hahaha..
i also want external hard disk tapi smpai skrg tk dpt2.. tu yang my one folder of Malay Songs hilang.. accidentally delete..

♥Syamelia♥ said...

ala cian nyer u lina...
xpela... nt if u dah dpt the dard disk, u can 4mat yr pc...
for the time being, sabar je la...
i pun waited quite sometime 4 the hard disc, finally got it... :)

Fara A. said...

haha dlu i pon pnah kena. mmg tension sgt. bleh buat mengamukkkk.
trus i mntak pc baru.
tp nk dpt punye la lama.
haha. tp atlast dpt la jgk. haha.