Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My New Sony DCS T-300


Syukur Alhamdulillah... I finally got a replacement for my late LUMIX yg dah mengalami LCD crack itew...

Saw this particular number from the net, fell in love with it... As in totally head over heels over it... Went to PKNS Complex, took out my savings (dgn gigihnya-coz nk beli new camera).. Thinking of generating it 1st..

Apparently, PC fair was juz around the corner, n Abg Sham told me juz go for it... Siap took leave lagi on Saturday n i woke up as early as my working day n made our way to KLCC..

We did some survey first at Suria b4 heading to KL Conv. Ctr... Seing is believing, guys.. When I saw it, I felt even deeper for it... Carry on la suggesting other brand for me... But my love will never change. Abg Sham kata should see the look on face ms promoter promoting other brand 2 us, mcm hampeh sgts... But when it comes to this one, muka I very the berseri2...

Yup its true, I was deceived by look!!!

After several survey, we settled this booth (Tan Electronics) as it offered good price plus some other gifts... Unfortunately, the guy said that the red xde stock, n was like "what?" He said we've got to wait untill 6.00 pm n it was only 3 plus, then Abg Sham went like "its ok, we'll wait"...

And, Voila...
Hensem x?

My pic sulong...


Testing the 'smile detector' function...

Harusslerr 'melentics' kannnn....

Tq ayang for taking me Pc fair...

N paid RM20.00 juz for the parking... hehhehe.....

We were there like from noon till dusk...

Lalalala...

Tribute :

I'd like to pay tribute to my late Lumix for all the things he had done for me and such...

To Lyn first,

Thanx for everything that your camera had done to us...

Never had any intention to overshadow him whatsoever taw...

Jasa dia byk ok... Tak ternilai untuk I membalasnya...

Yucks!! My ayat...

N also to all Cantekkerr's Camera...

Girls, we're now in the same shoes... Semua pun mostly guna Sony... :)

3 comments:

Lina said...

wahhhhh.. bestnya dpt camera baru..
kaler red lagi.. hawt gitu!

i pon nak camera baru laa..

♥Syamelia♥ said...

lina dearie,
dont ever have dat intention if yr camera is still in a good condition...
been there done dat...
last2, see what happened to my camera...
terus majuk...
huhu....

Fara A. said...

haha lina, red sbb dfc kn?hehe.
smangat dfc stil ade dlm diri.hehe.

btul kak amy. kite jgn ckp sumthing bad kn.
sbb nnt bnda tu bleh merajuk. mcm die hidup lak. serious.i pon pnah kena bfre diz. tp bkn camera la.bnda laen.