Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thanx for the honour

Holding presidency post of DFC was never ever in my dream, not even in my wildest one.

Honestly, after the announcement that was made by Dafi on 8th May 2008, it kinda took myself sometimes to ‘digest’ the fact. In fact, as at today, it is still not fully ‘digestible’ yet :)

I still require some time...

Nevertheless, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Dafi for your trust n faith in me... Don't worry, i'll try my very best to take care of this fc... InsyaAllah...

To the advisors, thank you very much for everything...

To my-ever beloved Dafinites,
u guys are the greatest!!! Thanx so much...
Lets continue our support for Dafi regardless whatever.
Be it AF2020 sekali pun, I hope your support for our beloved idol will remain...
I truly adore the 'True Dafinites Spirit' that u carry within yourselves...
Korang memang "Baik Punya"...
So proud to know all of u...

Thanx for your support & trust in me...


And last but not least,

To my fellow VIDs...

Well, I've a confession 2 make :

u guys are one of the MAIN reason I accepted the position... And m not exaggerating things... Its indeed very true...

I've known u guys for almost a year but it was like i've known u for ages...

I truly feel very comfortable working with all of u. Our spirit, determination, co-operation, understanding (n the list goes on n on n on) is something money can't buy n it's not easy to find.

Guys, as long as u stand by me, and we stand together, m sure everyhing will go on smoothly. We've made such a great team and we will continue this legacy...

Knowing u is like a GIFT for me, and you hold a very special place in my heart...

I will always cherish the moments we share together...

I won't mention any names in particular, as u know who u are...

Missing the presence of :
Lilo, Saffy...

Fendy Onion, Dr Hj Joey & Adam Borneo


My super duper special tribute goes to :

My darling Hubby, the love of my life...

Thanx for being so supportive & understanding...

Really appreciate your faith, trust, compromise and everything u've been to me...

I love u so much.....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I think i've said enough... Bak kata Adam, macam menang award laks... LOL...

Nevertheless, I'd like to thank everyone who congratulated me via :

sms, tagboard, ym, comments at Dfc's official website and any other means of communication...

The Official Dafi-FC


Mr Manager's blog


Tun Ray's blog


NadNadia's blog


Lina RD's blog

Thanx for the blog postings, really appreciate it...

6 comments:

Lina said...

hmm..
it's my pleasure dear kak amy!
you deserve this president thingy.
you've done a great job so far.
Dafinites will always support you and together we support Dafi!

gambar samer kan kat blog post I tu? simply because i can't find any other pictures and gambar tu paling I suka.. ;)

Farazila said...

dun worry my luvly sis...

walau mulut kata :
" kami akan meng'awinkan diri, tp jauh disudut hati kami sentiasa ada dengan akak"

hehehhe..ayat baru...
meng'awinkan diri...

Lyn Yusoff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyn Yusoff said...

Hi dear..

You deserve it.
mmg tu yg we oll nntikan. Dafi dah buat satu keputusan yg baik untuk dafinites. Dun worry dear, we will always support u & dafi forever & ever.

Sorry, i tak sempat nak wat posting about ur perlantikkan. watever it is, i luv u very much sis.. muuaaahh.... :)

♥Syamelia♥ said...

lina...
thx a lot...
appreciate yr support...
eventhough i haven't got a chance to join our events, but the support that u've shown is overwhelming...
Keep it up those support for Dafi n dfc k...

yup sama...
tp but its ok, i pun sker gak...
thx again 4 the posting...

lilo...
ni la sbb akak syg cgt dgn lilo...
motiff sebut perkataan 2... hehhe...
i know i can count on u lilo...

ps: so sorry x dpt byk tlg lilo handle trip...

lyn dearie,
deserve la sgt kan...
thx 4 the support...

aiyoo...
xperlu la wat posting psl my so called perlantikkan...
bukan nyer menang award pun...
in fact, posting psl besday present yg x seberapa 2 pun x perlu ok...
macam la i bagu u 'raffelsia' ke tiffany ke... LOL
ni setakat benda cabuk jer...
wat malu jer ok...

i love u 2, 3, 4, 5, beribu2 lemon...
mwahhhhhs....

Farazila said...

hurm...
ikut ayat dafi nmpk...
"beribu2 lemon"