Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Jalan-jalan Cari Makan - Ikan Bakar Jalan Bellamy

Yesterday, on my way to Utusan (sempat jumpa Azim jap), dropped by for lunch at Jalan Bellamy, behind Istana Negara...

Apparently, Jalan Bellamy is well known for their ikan bakar.

Tips :
Normally open for lunch. If one plan on coming to this place for lunch, be there before 1 pm... Or after 2pm (as the Cantekker Girls did masa balik from Genting)... If u arrive there at 1 plus, it'll be like so packed...

Itupun, I had to make 2 rounds to look for a parking space...


There are 3 restaurants in the row, plus 1 new one opposite. Amongst the 3, I prefer the middle one... (probably because of the ingredient n the 'cicah')... The other 2 pun quite femes gaks...


So here we are, indulging ourselves with the ikan bakar...
eventually, sampai x dengar masa Tun called :)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

On my way back, passed by this place, it was my Mum's former workplace, its called Pusat Latihan Kemas located at Jalan Syed Putra (Federal Highway). It was a training centre for cikgu kemas. Mum was one of the instructor and she had been there before she got married. So, somehow or rather, I sort of 'grew up' with this place.

Age wise, i think this building had been there for over 50 years. Apparently, I was surprised to see its structure yang macam kena demolished gitew. Initially, I took the photo to show it to Mum, but she told me it was under renovation.

Then, I made my way straight back to the office, tp sempat drop by to meet Fara for a while at Rest. Pandan oops! i mean, Rest. Bawang Merah, SS15, Subang Jaya...

See, how I somehow killed not just 2 birds with 1 stone, but I think its 4 or 5 birds kot... Hope u got my point... -enough said-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u know what, that's was my kindergarten in early 80s.. sedey plak bila tgk gambar tu!!

♥Syamelia♥ said...

dear anonymous,
OMG! really? u must've been abt my age then..
i pun terkejut n sedey gaks coz byk memories in that place...