Thursday, April 2, 2009

JCo's new addition - Forest Glam

" Hi...... I'm Forest Glam"

"I'm the latest new sensation in the JCo family.
I'm black, chocolaty and filled with grated chocolate bar on top of me"


"I may be similar with Big Apple's Alien vs Predator but we ain't the same.
I've got no chocolate filling inside of me as I'm hollow.
Therefore I'm less sweeter than him."


"Besides that, I've got dark pitted cherry and sprinkled with castor sugar"

"For those chocolate lovers out there, try me... please"


Yours truly,
Forest Glam

With my ever-famous senior, Alcapone :)

ps : for better result, I'm best accompanied with Orange Freeze


6 comments:

Farazila said...

wah..chumel tul la letter nie..
hikhikhik...
dia tuju pada sape???
pada lilo yg suka kan choc..
hehehe

♥Syamelia♥ said...

hehehee....
haruslerr pada si penggemar chocolate...
kalu x suka choc, macam larik konsep la plak kn...

Lyn Yusoff said...

yummy... yummmy...
looks delicious..
pasti mencubanyer...
nak jco.. nk jco...
:)

♥Syamelia♥ said...

mmg delicious...
tp if u beli, jgn lupa 'donut pink' taw
nk sentap lak 'dak demuk' 2....
heheheheh

Edzlin said...

wuihh...walaupun tak minat donut, tp yg ni nampak sangat menyelerakan

♥Syamelia♥ said...

sgt menyelerakan...
tp jco mmg best, org xsker donut pun jd sker :)
hehhhheeee

---> pro jco sgt ***wink wink***