Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Birthday my Dear


Just 2 say 'Happy Birthday' 2 my darlink T-300...
It's been a year since I have u in my arms...
Click
here for those moments...



Still remember the 1st time I held u in my arms, way back on 12th April 2008 at Pikom PC Fair in KL Convention Centre, precisely. I was so glad & thankful to have u.



Even though u may not be as extensive n sophisticated as SLR does, but as far as I'm concerned, I'm happy with u, with your performance and everything that u've contributed 2 my life, all the pictures that u've captured, the wonderful that moments that u've stored and so much more...



Be it personal or official... Thanx for being there for me...

U know very well that I won't leave home without u... If that were so, there must've be some reason of me doing so... N I'll feel terribly awkward without having u with me. Despite the reason there's pictures to capture or vice versa, I still wanna have u by my side...

Thanx for making all my treasureble moments, memorable...

Happy Birthday my love... Luv u so much....



5 comments:

attyfir said...

leh beli dsrl lak lepas nie..

Lyn Yusoff said...

OMG!!..
dah sethn erk die jd milik u..
im happy for u..
happy birthday to ur camera..
so jaga die baik2 k..
jgn jadi cm dulu lagi k..

larikkkkkkkkkkk

Edzlin said...

happy birthday camera. hehe

Anonymous said...

happy birthday camera..
bila laa Lina nak dpt camera Sony.. hehe.. i want yg mcm yours.. senang jer.. tak perlu laa kamera DSLR.. lol..

- Lina RD

♥Syamelia♥ said...

atty,
aiyooo... dslr ker?
kena tgu dpt duit terpijak baru leh beli kot... LOL

lyn,
cepat kn ms berlalu?
dah setahun dah...
nauzubillah! hopefully jgn la happen lagi...
trauma uols....

edzlin,
my camera ckp: thx 4 the wish heheheheh

lina,
like mine, ala, skg ni the model like mine mcm dah obsolete kot...
dah keluar lagi yg baru...
perhaps u could check out the latest model yg lagi canggih...
nevertheless, i still love mine...